- Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for.
- Only 1 left in stock - order soon. Ships from and sold by Flipsters. Enhance your purchase. Includes Zoo Tycoon 2 and four expansion packs: Extinct Animals, Marine Mania, Endangered Species and African Adventure. New & Used (18) from $49.95 + $3.99 shipping.
Download macOS Catalina for an all‑new entertainment experience. Your music, TV shows, movies, podcasts, and audiobooks will transfer automatically to the Apple Music, Apple TV, Apple Podcasts, and Apple Books apps where you’ll still have access to your favorite iTunes features, including purchases, rentals, and imports. CrealitySlicer-4.8.2-build-177-win64 is the new update for all the Creality FDM 3d printers. It is only used on windows. CrealitySlicer-4.8.2-build-69-Darwin is the new update for all the Creality FDM 3d printers. HALOTBOX-v188.8.131.52-macx-Beta.dmg is the new update software for MAC users.
Zoom regularly provides new versions of the Zoom desktop client and mobile app to release new features and fix bugs. We recommend upgrading to the latest version when it is available to receive the best video and audio experience. You can check which version you're currently running for video conferencing here.
Follow our release notes to stay updated on the latest changes from Zoom.
This article covers:
- How to download the newest Zoom platform changes
How to download the newest Zoom platform changes
Upgrading the Zoom desktop client for Windows, macOS, or Linux
Zoom provides a pop-up notification when there is a new mandatory or optional update within 24 hours of logging in.
If you already have the Zoom desktop client installed, check for updates:
- Sign in to Zoom desktop client.
- Click your profile picture then click Check for Updates.
If there is a newer version, Zoom will download and install it.
Note: If the desktop client was installed with the MSI installer by you or your IT team, AutoUpdate is disabled by default and the Check for Updates button is also removed. Please contact your IT team or Zoom account admin for help with updating.
You can also manually download the latest version by:
- Clicking download from the link at https://zoom.us.
- Directly from one of the following links:
Note: https://zoom.us/download is hosted on cloudfront.net while https://zoom.us/download2 is hosted on zoom.us.
Upgrading the Zoom mobile app for iOS or Android
Download the Zoom mobile app from Google Play or the Apple App Store.
Note: Zoom displays a mobile notification whenever there is a new update.
Download Zoo Box For Mac 1.2 Download
Types of Zoom updates
There are 3 types of updates: web-only, mandatory and optional.
- Web-only: These updates are available for download from the web portal for new fixes that are being tested.
- Mandatory: These updates will start once you click on update. You cannot proceed further until you update.
- Optional: These updates will start once you click on update. You can proceed should you decide to postpone the update till a later time and update manually.
Note: If you choose to postpone your optional update, you will only be prompted to update the next time you login.