GCC mirror sites. Our releases are available on the GNU FTP server and its mirrors. The following sites mirror the gcc.gnu.org download site (Phoenix, Arizona, USA) directly: France (no snapshots): ftp.lip6.fr, thanks to [email protected] France, Brittany: ftp.irisa.fr, thanks to [email protected] Download K-Lite Codec Pack Mega. The Mega variant is the largest of the four variants of the codec pack. It provides everything that you need to play all your audio and video files. Additionally, it also contains some ACM/VFW codecs that can be used by video encoding/editing applications.
This article shows you how to download and install the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client version 4.9.x on a Mac Computer.
This article is only applicable to the RV34x series routers, not Enterprise products.
AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client is a modular endpoint software product. It not only provides Virtual Private Network (VPN) access through Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and Internet Protocol Security (IPsec) Internet Key Exchange version2 (IKEv2) but also offers enhanced security through various built-in modules.
AnyConnect Software Version
- AnyConnect - v4.9.x (Download latest)
Install AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client
This toggled section provides details and tips for beginners.
- You need to purchase client license(s) from a partner like CDW or through your company's device procurement. There are options for 1 user (L-AC-PLS-3Y-S5) or packets of licenses including one year for 25 users (AC-PLS-P-25-S). Other license options available as well, including perpetual licenses. For more details on licensing, check out the links in the Licensing Information section below.
- Download the latest version of firmware available for your router.
- Make sure your operating system has one of the following versions: macOS 11.x (including Big Sur when using the latest version of AnyConnect firmware), 10.15, 10.14, and 10.13 (only 64-bit is supported from 10.15 and later). If you are not sure if a macOS version is supported, you can check the release notes. View the release notes from May 2021.
Check these other articles out!
Applicable Devices Software Version
Download Type Fu For Mac 4.8.0 Pc
- RV340 1.0.03.21 (Download latest)
- RV340W 1.0.03.21 (Download latest)
- RV345 1.0.03.21 (Download latest)
- RV345P 1.0.03.21 (Download latest)
AnyConnect client licenses allow the use of the AnyConnect desktop clients as well as any of the AnyConnect mobile clients that are available. You will need a client license to download and use the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client. A client license enables the VPN functionality and are sold in packs of 25 from partners like CDW or through your company's device procurement.
Want to know more about AnyConnect licensing? Here are some resources:
- AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client Features, Licenses, and OSs, Release 4.10.
- Cisco RV340 Series and Cisco Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client Community Discussion Forum.
- AnyConnect Licensing FAQs.
Open a web browser and navigate to the Cisco Software Downloads webpage.
In the search bar, start typing 'Anyconnect' and the options will appear. Select AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client v4.x.
Download the Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client. Most users will select the AnyConnect Pre-Deployment Package (Mac OS) option.
Download Type Fu For Mac 4.8.0 Version
The images in this article are for AnyConnect v4.9.x, which was latest version at the time of writing this document.
Double-click the installer.
Go over the Supplemental End User License Agreement and then click Continue.
Choose the components to be installed by checking or unchecking the corresponding check boxes. All components are installed by default.
The items you select in this screen will appear as options in AnyConnect. If deploying AnyConnect for end-users, you may want to consider deselecting options.
(Optional) Enter your password in the Password field.
Download Type Fu For Mac 4.8.0 Full
Click Install Software.
You have now successfully installed the AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client Software on your Mac computer.
To try out AnyConnect on mobile devices, the App can be downloaded from Google Play store or Apple store.
View a video related to this article...Click here to view other Tech Talks from Cisco
Click the following link to download a free copy of PowerISO and try it before you purchase.
PowerISO v8.1 (32-bit)
November 5, 2021
PowerISO v8.1 (64-bit)
November 5, 2021
New Features in v8.1:
Can split large esd and wim files when creating bootable usb drive.
Can convert zip rar files to iso format.
Some minor bug fixes and enhancements.
Freeunregistered versions will allow you to evaluate the software for free todetermine if it suits your needs. Click 'Download' to download andinstall the software.
Theunregistered version will display a dialog prompts you to register, and you cannot create or edit image files greater than 300MB with the unregistered version.To remove these limitations, please register
Download Type Fu For Mac 4.8.0 Iso
Click the below links to downnload PowerISO for other operating systems: