Download for Mac OSX. Version 1.2 Released on Oct 12th, 2011. Spout has over 10 themes to let you view your streams just the way you want. Download the latest version of Spout for Mac for free. Read 2 user reviews and compare with similar apps on MacUpdate.
- Download Spout For Mac 1.2 Version
- Download Spout For Mac 1.2 Iso
- Download Spout For Mac 1.2 Full
- Download Spout For Mac 1.2 Pro
ERGO™ 75 NOZZLE
Designed for Comfort. Engineered for Performance.
We set out to completely reinvent the dispenser nozzle and found our inspiration in nature’s perfect design– the human hand. The result is the Catlow Ergo™ 75 family of nozzles.
The Ergo™ 75 nozzle is sleek, streamlined and comfortable – it’s the lightest nozzle ever designed. Purpose-built for easy one-handed operation. Built with stronger materials, tested for 3 million test cycles and offered with an industry-leading 24-month warranty. Ergo family of nozzles support all your fueling needs, including Ethanol blends (up to E25 and E85), Biodiesel blends (up to B10 and B20) and DEF/AdBlue.
- Certified UL/ULC 2586 listed for gasoline, diesel and ethanol blends up to E85 and Biodiesel blends up to B20 to cover all fueling needs
- Exceeds ATEX safety standards for protecting consumers and the environment
- Unique attitude device (AD) provides automatic safety shut-off if spout is raised above horizontal or if the nozzle falls from the vehicle
- Reinforced stainless steel spout tip and vac-port sensing tip to increase durability and nozzle life
- Climate ready for extreme temperatures (-40 ̊F to 125 ̊F)
- Dual poppet for superior flow control to easily regulate low-flow and accurate fuel dispensing
- Easy one-motion hold-open clip for a true one-handed operation by any user
- 2-piece scuff guard provides impact protection and easy in-field replacement
- Complimentary splash shield included with all nozzles
- Design working pressure: 50 PSI (3.45 bar) maximum pressure
- Available in NPT and BSPP threads
- Customer friendly and meets ADA requirements with 66% less force required to start the flow of fuel
Current Version: 3.1.2
To find out what’s new, visit the releases feed on Github.
Thank you for downloading Audacity
Your download will start in 5 seconds. Problems with the download? Please use this direct link
Recommended Download – Latest Version of Audacity
- Left-click the Audacity .dmg link below to go to the Fosshub download page (where our downloads are hosted).
- Then left-click the Audacity macOS DMG link to start the download.
- Once the download has completed to your Downloads folder, Double-click the DMG file to mount it.
- Drag the Audacity.app icon rightwards onto the “Applications” folder shortcut.
- You can also drag Audacity out of the DMG to any other location. You need the administrator password to copy Audacity to “Applications”.
- Launch Audacity.app from /Applications or from your chosen location.
- Audacity 3.1.2.dmg file (includes user manual)
- View All Checksums and read further details on online safety.
Download Spout For Mac 1.2 Version
FFmpeg and 64-Bit
Download Spout For Mac 1.2 Iso
Audacity 3.1.2 for macOS is now a 64-bit application.
If you use the optional FFmpeg library you will need to download the 64-bit versions of it.
Installation of Audacity
- Double-click the downloaded DMG to mount it.
- Drag the “Audacity.app” icon in the DMG window to the /Applications folder icon on the right. Alternatively, drag the “Audacity.app” icon to any other location of your choosing.
- Do not double-click the “Audacity” icon in the DMG to launch Audacity from there.
- Eject the DMG at bottom left of Finder, then launch Audacity.app from /Applications or from your chosen location.
Plug-ins: If you still have an “Audacity” installation folder for a version before 3.1.2, you will see working duplicates of Audacity’s shipped Nyquist plug-ins in the Generate, Effect or Analyze Menu. You may also see non-working duplicates of other previously shipped plug-ins. To clean up the duplicates please see: Installing and updating Audacity on Mac.
Before deleting the Audacity folder from a previous installation, remember to move any optional plug-ins you added to its plug-ins folder to the new Audacity Plug-Ins folder at ~/Library/Application Support/audacity/Plug-Ins.
Plug-ins and Libraries
- LADSPA plug-ins zip file – over 90 plug-ins. View Checksum.
- Plug-Ins – Download additional effects and filters.
- FFmpeg import/export library – Allows Audacity to import and export many additional audio formats such as AC3, AMR(NB), M4A and WMA, and to import audio from video files.
64-bit version required for Audacity 2.3.1 and above.
Alternative Download Links
Download Spout For Mac 1.2 Full
- OldFoss hosts the current Audacity version and all previous versions from 2.1.2 onwards.
Download Spout For Mac 1.2 Pro
Audacity is for Macs running macOS 11 Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave and 10.13 High Sierra. On Apple Silicon Macs Audacity runs in Rosetta.
Audacity runs best with at least 2 GB RAM and a 2 GHz processor.
For lengthy multi-track projects, we recommend a minimum of 4 GB RAM and 4 GHz processor.
Older Mac operating systems/PPC Macs
For Mac OS 9 and Mac OS 10.0 through macOS 10.12, legacy Universal binary versions of Audacity with Intel and PPC support are still available.