Download the latest version of ReMap for Safari for Mac for free. Read 1 user reviews and compare with similar apps on MacUpdate.
- If you own a Mac and use Safari, then you know all about the Download Manager. But for those who only use Apple’s mobile devices, like iPhone or iPad, this is new as of iOS 13 and iPadOS. The Download Manager is a spot that holds the list of your downloads from the web when using Safari.
- Safari browser offers you a superior Web experience with outstanding performance. Even the most complex of pages load at breakneck speed. In fact, it loads pages more quickly than any other Mac Web browser. But that's not all. Last update 30 Jul. 2014 Licence Free OS Support Mac Downloads Total: 2,505,949 Last week.
PiPifier is a native macOS 10.12 Safari extension that lets you use every HTML5 video in Picture in Picture mode.
If you have an HTML5 video playing on any website like Youtube just press the PiPifier icon in Safari's toolbar to enable Picture-In-Picture for this video. Make sure you did interact with the video player once before pressing (like play/pause).
(0. Launch PiPifier)
1. Open Safari and go to Preferences
2. Go to Extensions
3. Enable PiPifier
4. Choose View > Customize Toolbar and drag the PiPifier icon to your toolbar
5. To use Pipifier just press the icon when you're watching to an HTML5 video (Note: You need to interact with the video once. If it's autoplaying just pause and play again)
- Fixed missing video button
- New Icon
- M1 improvements
- minor fixes
Works as advertized. It is helpful to easily locate the button in the extension bar of Safari rather than digging in the video settings for it.
A feature that I'd find useful is additional playback controls (rewind, fast-forward, or scrubbing). When I'm refrencing a video and taking notes, I do a lot of pausing and rewinding and have to change tabs, rewind, press play, and re-enable picture in pciture to keep working.
Works great - for Netflix wait before clicking!
At first I thought it didn’t work with Netflix, but then i let my movie play for awhile…not sure how long, maybe 10-15 minutes or so.. and i happened to click the button again and it worked! Watched a second movie and the same thing..didn’t work at first.. let it play for a bit.. then clicked again and it worked. After it works, it works excellently. I bought the dev “a tea” as offered for their services.
Great little Safari add-on. Support it by buying Speedifier, too!
Just came in to say while I really appreciate PiPifier, Speedifier is even more incredible. Instead of buying the developer a tea (or on top of, if you’re generous), buy his other app to support him. Watching Netflix at 1.25x-2x the speed is genius.
Both these apps combined have changed the way I’ve been watching over the past couple days. I would put this up there with Alfred and Better Touch Tool as essential Mac apps.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Requires macOS 10.12 or later.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Safari for Mac
Download ReMap For Safari For Mac 1.3.1 Full
Safari is included with your Mac.
Download ReMap For Safari For Mac 1.3.1 Pro
- To keep Safari up to date, install the latest macOS updates. The most recent version of macOS includes the most recent version of Safari.
- If you deleted Safari and don't have a backup, reinstall macOS to put Safari back in your Applications folder. Reinstalling macOS doesn't remove data from your computer. Before reinstalling, you might want to use Spotlight to search for Safari. If you find it, but it's no longer in your Dock, just drag it to the Dock to add it back.
Old Safari For Mac
Safari for Windows
Download ReMap For Safari For Mac 1.3.1 Os
Apple no longer offers Safari updates for Windows. Safari 5.1.7 for Windows was the last version made for Windows, and it is now outdated.