The roadtrip specialist. With years of experience developing automotive navigation, we created an easy-to-use navigation app with a feature set optimized for road trips across countries. With you everywhere. Offline maps, offline navigation. As your reliable copilot, the iGO Navigation app will guide you to your dream destination. IBM Watson Discovery is an award-winning AI-powered search technology that eliminates data silos and retrieves information buried inside enterprise data. Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services. Sena Device Manager. Step 1: Download. Download and install the Sena Device Manager on your computer. Update the firmware of your Sena product with the Sena Device Manager. Reset your Sena product to the factory default setting (refer to the User’s Guide) and pair your Sena product with your Bluetooth device again.
- Products ' />Enterprise ArchitectWhat is new in v16.0What was new in v15.2What was new in v15.1What was new in v15OverviewProfessionalCorporateUnifiedUltimateCompare EditionsFree TrialRegistered DownloadsAdditional InfoPro Cloud ServerWhat is new in v5.0What is new in v4.2What was new in v4.1What was new in v4OverviewWebEAIntegrationsFloating License ServerCompare EditionsFree TrialDownloadsAdditional InfoProlaborateWhat's new in 3.4OverviewIntroductionResourcesArticlesDocumentationRelease NotesFAQEventsVideos Free TrialAdditional Info
- Pricing ' />
- Support '/>ForumUser Guide / HelpContact UsResellersSparx ServicesTrainers/Consultants
- Resources ' />
- Download Now ' />
The Middle Kingdom Blog
*** Problems with Latest Stable Release ***
—> They are VERY OLD NOW.
Windows users should patch the most recent stable release with an autobuild from here. Just go to the URL which is the latest build and download the executable.
(or Here for x86 users)
Mac users should use this instead. 32bit OS will require MacOS 10.5 Leopard; 64bit OS will require MacOS 10.7 Lion.
2021-sep-06 – desmume-20210906-mac-cocoa.zip
Linux users can install the latest version using Flatpak:
If you are using the autobuild and find a bug, then please report the issue at: https://github.com/TASEmulators/desmume/issues
If you are using “latest stable release” and you find a bug, then you aren’t reading this page very carefully. You shouldn’t be using “latest stable release”.
Note for Windows users: DeSmuME depends on the Microsoft UCRT DLLs. If you are unsure if these DLLs are already installed, download and run the latest version of the following installer before running DeSmuME:
Download Latest Prerequisite Installer
Stable Releases (do not use)
Latest Stable Release Which There Is No Reason For You To Use : v0.9.11
Stable releases are designed to have consistent stability, performance, and usability. But they are updated bidecadally and aren’t supported.
- DeSmuME v0.9.11 Binaries for Windows
- DeSmuME v0.9.11 Binaries for Macintosh
- DeSmuME v0.9.11 Source Code for Other Platforms
The New Kingdom
Other DeSmuME Releases
If you need an older release for some reason, then you can download these and more at: https://sourceforge.net/projects/desmume/files/desmume/
The Old Kingdom
The mysterious old Japanese X432R fork also includes the ability to increase the internal 3D resolution like our own nightly builds, but the 3D resolution is limited only to 2x, 3x, or 4x the native size. However, X432R has some frontend features that may be useful for some users. It is available only for Windows 32-bit x86 and Windows 64-bit x86-64. You will have to ask the Internet for it, since the developer’s website has vanished.