- Panic Button App
- Download Panic Button For Mac 1.0 Windows 10
- Download Panic Button For Mac 1.0 File
- Download Panic Button For Mac 1.0 Pro
Throw away that paper logbook...Gluco-Log is the ideal way to track blood sugars and insulin dosage!
Gluco-Log is designed to record the maximum amount of diabetes related data, requiring minimal effort and time. In addition, Gluco-Log accurately calculates and displays averages for test times, blood sugar readings and insulin dosage, for up to 8 daily events (breakfast, lunch, etc.,).
Panic Button App
You can print a detailed report to present to your doctor using the included report templates and free TBViewer
Please Note: The Treo 600 is not supported at this time.
July 11/04NEW IN VERSION 5.0This version requires minimum PalmOS 3.5(PalmOS 5.0 reccomended
- Hi-res support for PalmOS 5.0+ devices
- Full Screen/Landscape support for so enabled devices (Tungsten T3, Sony NX series, etc.)
- Table now displays data similarly to a traditional logbook ? easier to see/address trends in blood sugars
- Table scroll up/down & left/right
- User choice of how data is viewed in table
- Tap and hold icons for description
- Date range filter for viewing, exporting, or deleting data
- Improved Carb counter(calculator)
- New fields added: weight, pulse
- User defined startup form (registered users only)
- Demo version changed from 50 records to 30 days
Nov. 24/03NEW IN VERSION 4.0(This version requires minimum PalmOS 3.5)
- main screen now displays averages for: blood sugar, time of test, and insulin dosage
- NEW fields added to record blood pressure, carbohydrates, and medication
- Comparecurrent blood sugar to other similar readings, within a user selected range, and further compare those results to within a 60 minute range
- new printable reports, including one filtered by event (breakfast, lunch, etc.)
- updated .csv export fields:date, time, event, blood sugar, dosage, Insulin 1, dosage, Insulin 2, meds, blood pressure, carbs, health, activity, details
Nov. 24/03NEW IN VERSION 3.2
- This is essentially a bug fix, correcting the error generated when attempting to view the icon screen in v.3.1. This version is continued for those users not wishing the extra functionality of v.4.0 and for devices running less than PalmOS 3.5
June 12/03NEW IN VERSION 3.1
- now enter ALL data on 1 form
- 3 drop-down categories: Health, Activity, and Food. Selected comments from these categories are automatically pasted in the comments field below
- tap clipboard icon to copy selected text to the above categories
- the words 'Glucose', 'Insulin 1', and 'Insulin 2' are actually buttons that activate a keypad, allowing easier entry of data
May 19/03NEW IN VERSION 3.0
- less cluttered screen - more records can be viewed at one time
- ability to filter results by event and/or date range
- NEW now runs on PalmOS 3.1 - PalmOS 5 devices *PalmOS 3.5 or higher recommended
- alternating table row colors
- record 2 insulin types/dosage per record
- separate fields for activity, health, and notes
- now ONLY ONE file to install!
- conversion from mg/dl to mmol/L and back
- 'Panic Button' now records **Low Bloodsugar** and powers off device
- glucose records sorted automatically by most recent.
- view glucose averages directly from the list of glucose results, instead of going to a different screen.
- all drop down menus now directly editable.
- NEW drop down menu to record 'health factors', such as activity level, illness, etc.
- enter readings and make notes all on 1 form - scrollbar added for notes
- PANIC BUTTON!!...this automatically records the current date & time, enters a 'Low Blood Sugar' reading, and closes the program for you. You can add notes to this record later if you wish.
- as with Gluco-Log v.1.0, a report writer (TBReports) is included. (pc users only)
- for both Mac and pc users, export records in .csv or .doc format (registered version)
- new look...new icons, and in color
- easier installation!
unregistered version is limited to 30 days in v.5.0; 50 records in v.3.2 & v.4.0.Panic Button is an Android application that lets you set up a security group based on text messages.