- Download MOAppsTexts For Mac 2.0.1 Torrent
- Download MOAppsTexts For Mac 2.0.1 Version
- Download MOAppsTexts For Mac 2.0.1 Full
POI Loader for Mac software version 2.4.2
as of September 29, 2020
The following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center: Download the Remote Desktop Connection Client for Mac 2.0.1 package now. Release Date: August 11, 2009 For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base. This app caters to beginners and casual video makers. If you’re an expert, you may not find it appealing. The filters offer minimal adjustments besides some basic tints and shades. Effects, such as slow motion and rewind, work fine for new learners but can feel rigid to professionals. GoPro Studio comes with many preset templates that you can.
Download (14.01 MB)
- POI Loader allows you to load custom points of interest into your unit. The input files can be downloaded from the internet or you can create your own. With POI Loader, you can configure the unit to alert you when you are within a certain distance of a point or if you are driving over a certain speed near a point; perfect to warn you about upcoming schools zones, red lights and speed cameras. The unit will also allow you to search for and navigate to the loaded points of interest.
- System Requirements:
Intel based Mac running OS 10.10 or higher.
Older OS users should use POI Loader 2.1.0 available here.
Changes made from version 2.4.1 to 2.4.2:
- Various stability and bug fixes
Changes made from version 2.3.0 to 2.4.1:
- Updated app to 64-bit.
- Fixed issue with detecting Garmin-mode USB devices.
- Dropped support for Mac OS 10.7, 10.8 and 10.9.
Changes made from version 2.2.2 to 2.3.0:
- - Added support for MTP devices like the Monterra.
- - Fixed bug where premium POIs where being deleted when custom POIs were removed from device.
- - Fixed bug with importing GPX files.
- - Added ability to create new folder while saving to computer.
- - Added support of Brazilian Portuguese language.
- - Fixed bug with not displaying address information.
Changes made from version 2.2.1 to 2.2.2:
- Fixed issue where factory loaded POIs were being deleted from device.
Changes made from version 2.2.0 to 2.2.1:
- Fixed readability issue with Classic Mac (CR) files.
- Fixed issue where closing application from destination selection page could cause crash.
- Fixed issue where user selecting cancel button on 'Select the folder to save the GPI file to' would bring user to wrong page.
- Fixed issue where user selecting empty source directory and manual install mode could cause crash.
- Added ability to recognize escaped quotes in csv files.
- Added ability to ignore white spaces around field separating commas.
- Added ability to allow quotes around latitude and longitude fields.
Changes made from version 2.1.0 to 2.2.0:
Download MOAppsTexts For Mac 2.0.1 Torrent
- Fixed issue where associating bitmap with gpx file could cause crash.
- Fixed issue where links embedded in gpx files where not being processed.
- Fixed issue where 'Remove All POIs' only removed the poi.gpi file.
- Added progress bar for creation and transfer of gpi file.
- Added ability to select a single file as a source for POIs.
- Added ability to specify the name of the newly created gpi file.
Changes made from version 2.0.1 to 2.1.0:
Download MOAppsTexts For Mac 2.0.1 Version
- Fixed sending of linked data in GPX files
- Added manual mode
- Added option to remove all POIs from a device
- Added support for 16-bit mono encoded WAV files
Download MOAppsTexts For Mac 2.0.1 Full
- Click on 'Download' and choose to save the file to your computer.
- Double-click the file to open it.
- A new Finder window will open. Locate and double-click on the 'Install Garmin POI Loader' icon.
- Follow the installer program's prompts to install Garmin POI Loader.