Cytomic The Glue v1.4.2 macOS AU VST. The Glue is a high quality analog modeled plug-in based on a cross between an E and G series SSL 4000 buss compressor with some additional features. It uses the same high quality algorithms used in circuit simulation packages but optimised for real time use. It’s quick and easy to use and has an. Download, purchase, and manage Mac games. Award-winning platform action/puzzle game. Tile pyramid game. Set bombs while maneuvering through mazes. Firefall, Warheads, and Nucleus arcade games. 22 solitaire games. Multiplayer online game; update from within the game. Animated Solitaire with auto-saving and statistics.
🔥 Super powers for content creators on Clubhouse 🦸💪🚀
With Clubdeck, you can do pretty much the same things you would do on the smartphone apps, with additional key features and a totally different user experience, especially if you are a content creator:
- 🎙️ Use a professional microphone or sound card to maximise audio quality. You can even reroute audio through software like Loopback or Blackhole! Possibilities are endless.
- 🎧 Music mode: stream in stereo, 48kHz and 128kbps - no special cables required.
- 🎵 Play custom sounds and jingles, from local files or directly from YouTube.
- ✨ Apply real-time audio effects (voice changer, room reverb).
- 🔴 Record a Clubhouse room, restream it to 30+ social networks (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter etc.).
- 🎬 Record highlights of your room in real-time (short video clips that you can share on social media).
- 🏡 Manage your clubs and set up events in one click. Save templates for recurring events.
- 💬 Set up a back channel chat to coordinate live with co-moderators.
- 💡 Find key people to invite on stage by browsing your audience’s bios in a breeze.
- 🔔 Ping multiple people to your room with ease.
- 📰 Browse rooms, events, clubs and people to follow, from the comfort of your Mac or PC.
- ⌨️ Use shortcuts to navigate and moderate Clubhouse like a boss.
- 🔎 Search rooms, users, clubs, events… anything.
- 🎛️ Pin room searches to columns, apply custom highlighting and notification filters: marketing experts, this is for you!
- 📍 Pin links at the top of your room, easily copy / paste from your browser.
- ✍️ Add a live transcript at the top of your room with our Otter.ai integration.
- 📼 Manage your Clubhouse replays in a few clicks.
- ☀️ Pick your favorite light, dark or system theme.
❤️ I want it!
No problem, we understand 😋
You can download Clubdeck below:
The app will ask you for permissions to use your microphone (to be able to join a room) and to display notifications.
We never access any of your personal data.
📨 Stay in touch
For any questions or feature requests you can contact us at <hello [at] clubdeck.app>, follow us on twitter or join our Clubdeck Club on clubhouse.
|Refresh hallway||CTRL + h|
|Backchannel tab||CTRL + b|
|Online friends tab||CTRL + o|
|Events tab||CTRL + e|
|Create new event||CTRL + SHIFT + E|
|Notifications tab||CTRL + n|
|Mute notifications||CTRL + SHIFT + X|
|PTR (Pull To Refresh)||CTRL + p|
|Toggle remote Audio||CTRL + x|
|Enumerate current mute status||CTRL + SHIFT + 1|
|Enumerate current speaker||CTRL + SHIFT + 2|
|Record a highlight video (macOS only)||h|
|Hand raise / unraise||CTRL + SHIFT + R|
|Accept stage invite||CTRL + SHIFT + A|
|Decline stage invite||CTRL + SHIFT + D|
|Mute / Unmute||CTRL + m|
|Filter users (by name or bio)||CTRL + s|
🎙️ How to feed external audio into Clubhouse
Feeding external audio into Clubhouse with Clubdeck is very easy, and possibilities are endless - you can follow this step by step tutorial for a basic setup.
- On Mac, you could use Loopback, Blackhole or VB-Audio cable
- On PC, you could use VB-Audio cable or Voicemeeter
Note: if you’ve just registered an account, you must log in once in the iOS or android app before using Clubdeck.
If you are having microphone or connection issues we recommend the following steps:
- reboot your computer
- clear your cache (via the Help! menu at the top)
- switch VPN if applicable
- Download Wrap by Cloudflare to make sure your dns resolver is compatible with Clubhouse
If you are having display issues on Windows, you most probably need to update your drivers.
- Click here if your PC runs on Intel
- Click here if your PC runs on AMD
You can also try to change the resolution of your screen.
If you are experiencing crashes on an M1 Mac, some specific system libraries may not be entirely up to date - the solution is to enable “Open with Rosetta” for Clubdeck as described on this page
- Made zoom settings persistent across sessions
- Optimized UI to make better usage of available screen space
- Made the light theme a little less bright
- Fixed minor quitting bug
- Added window zoom in / out feature to fit all screen sizes
- Added missing hand raised permission for club members only
- Fixed bugs when creating events including replays
- Added replays to search feature
- Renamed “Join” to “Listen” button for replay cards
- Minor bug fixes and UI improvements
- Implemented toggable dark / light themes
- Added indication of clips enabled / disabled prior to joining a room
- Fixed missing replay controls when recorded under no club
- Fixed replay pinned links incorrect display
- Improved replays
- Hotfix replay links bug
- Hotfix quit bug
- Implemented replays (see this link)
- Improved backchannel responsiveness
- Enabled older message history in backchannel
- Improved pinned links accessibility
- Fixed saturation issue
- Added language selector
- Added contextual menu on right click for cut / copy / paste
- Fixed minor bug in events display
- Fixed backchannel chats ordering when new incoming chat
- Made entire row clickable in user picker
- Improved pinned links styling
- Hotfix pinned link bug
- Added music mode with stereo
- Added pinned links
- Added the ability to select audio input / output directly from the hallway (icon at the top)
- Improved behaviour with bluetooth headsets
- Optimised re-streaming encoding for twitter
- Improved backchannels accessibility
- Fixed minor logout bug
- Fixed bug when tweeting a room with an empty title
- Fixed bug in restreaming functionality
- Made search columns collapsible
- Made filter notification clickable - they now focus on the corresponding room when clicked
- Fixed small refresh bug
- Added rooms search - with pinned columns for the marketers amongst our users ;)
- Added events search
- Added hallway filters - you can now highlight or hide specific rooms based on keywords, and get notified!
- Added button to disable clips in a room
- Added clubs suggested by Clubhouse in the bottom widget
- Added events suggested by Clubhouse in the top widget
- Improved styling for a few elements
- Fixed waves bug when accepting/sending a wave when in a live room
- Implemented waves (see this link)
- Improved audio for specific sound cards
- Fixed auto gain limitation issue
- Fixed minor bugs
- Added voice effects! Add some reverb to your room or change your voice un real-time
- Fixed bug “Error pinging Clubhouse”
- Added the ability to delete a club
- Automatically focus on room title input when creating a new room (also, room topic renamed to title as per Clubhouse’s change)
- Added the ability to tweet room url from hallway and current room
- Added icon in hallway to indicate if a room is closed or social
- Added ability to share room url directly from within the room
- Reworked some of the icons in rooms and hallways
- Fixed bug where Clubdeck would crash on a room no longer active (e.g. from an old ping or share link)
- Updated audio engine
- Fixed bug where audio could drop after some time, in specific instances
- Fixed bug where CTRL + h shortcut to refresh hallway was no longer working
- Fixed bug with CTRL + b shortcut to open / close backchannel
- Fixed bug for highlights longer than 1 minute
- Added highlights: short video clips of your room to share on twitter! (macOS only)
- Upgraded compatibility to MacOS Monterey
- Various minor bug fixes
- Added loading indicator
- Added troubleshooting section in Help! menu
- Renamed audio input / output labels
- Fine tuned spatial audio parameters
- Added spatial audio (Click here for an example)
- Fixed club creation bug following new Clubhouse update
- Fixed club rules editing bug
- Updated Club admin / membership mechanisms following the Clubhouse update
- Added chat archiving
- Improved style on link / button hover
- Added tooltip on Clubs in user profiles
- Added Clubdeck voice assistant! Ask it anything, the answer will be streamed in the room
- Added Chat with mods button to launch direct backchannel with mods from room
- Added block / unblock button on user profile
- Improved CTRL + SHIFT + E shortcut to directly display event creating form
- Improved Start event button display when a scheduled event is going to start
- Added multi-line messages support in backchannnel
- Fixed text wrap issue in backchannel
- Added CTRL + SHIFT + E shortcut to create an event
- Accessibility: added CTRL + SHIFT + 1 shortcut to enumerate current mute status
- Accessibility: added CTRL + SHIFT + 2 shortcut to enumerate current speaker’s name
- Fixed accessibility text regarding new joiners on Clubhouse
- Various backchannel bug fixes
- Adapt size for screens with height <= 800px
- Fixed block user from room action
- Fixed small audio bug on logout
- Implemented Backchannel
- Added tweet event url action
- Fixed height for some components on smaller screens
- Fixed recording bug when room title with unusual characters
- Added favorite topics selection
- Added users and clubs browsing by topics
- Added speakers recently listened to
- Added club creation
- Added the ability to update club photo
- Added the ability to invite users to your club
- Added the ability to edit club rules
- Added the ability to edit club topics
- Bug fix app update mechanism
- Added profile pic overlays - if you want to support us, please pick the “I love Clubdeck” badge ❤️
- Added party hats to identify new CH users
- CTRL + e, CTRL + o, CTRL + n shortcuts now behave like toggles (to view / hide events, online friends and notifications)
- Fixed missing ping button in private rooms
- Improved app update mechanism
- Fixed login bug
- Redesigned the app (hopefully for the best)
- Added autofocus on new opened tab
- Improved sound effects tab (you can now scroll inside it)
- Fixed youtube audio effect bug
- Added audience insights: real-time info about the room’s gender split and areas of interest (experimental, moderators only)
- Added audience exporting (experimental, moderators only)
- Added horizontal scrollbar for our Windows friends who didn’t know they could use the arrow keys
- Improved snappiness of the app, especially on M1 Macs
- Changed profile pics shape to match Clubhouse’s
- Made view slightly more compact
- Added new way to display release notes and shortcuts
- Added the name of the person inviting you on stage
- Added window size and position autosave
- Improved top search and profile bar horizontal position
- Improved MacOS microphone permission flow on startup
- Improved microphone handling when joining the stage
- Added shortcut to mute notification sounds (CTRL + SHIFT + X)
- Various bug fixes, in particular for Windows users
- Many optimisations under the hood
- Added the Help! menu which enables to reset the cache in case Clubdeck is stuck, or not working properly
- Improved search, and Clubhouse link recognition (with or without www)
- Changed saving path selection to before starting recording or streaming
- Changed defaults shortcuts for Raising your hand (CTRL + SHIFT + R), Accept invitation (CTRL + SHIFT + A), Decline invitation (CTRL + SHIFT + D) and View online friends (CTRL + o)
- Improved connection stability
- Fixed audio bug (sorry!)
- Fixed various bugs
- Added RSVP bell for events
- Added timetamp feature for recording / streaming
- Added Discord mod chat option
- Updated login form to better mirror Clubhouse
- Added accessibility labels to room users and speakers counts
- Fixed minor display bug on events page
- Fixed minor audio bugs when recording
Download Filter Designer For Mac 1.4.2 Full
- Minor bug fixes
- Added in-room search to filter users by name or bio in real time (experimental, moderators only)
- Added a button to display users followers count in a room (experimental, moderators only)
- Added a button to mute everyone on stage when things become uncontrollable :)
- Added a hands raised counter and shortcut in the right hand side room controls (useful for polls!)
- Added accessibility headings to the events tab
- Added accessibility autofocus to heading of current tab on open for quick navigation
- Added accessibility aria labels to audio effect buttons
- Added headings for accessibility
- Added notification sound when you are invited on stage
- Added CTRL + a and CTRL + d shortcuts to accept or decline invitation on stage
- Fixed file picker bug when selecting a sound effect in a different folder
- Fixed file picker bug when selecting a stream cover picture in a different folder
- Fixed file picker bug when selecting a profile picture in a different folder
- Added some further improvements to audio effects
- Added so more accessibility features
- Fixed a bug which occured when uploading more than 7 audio effects
- Major performance optimisations for crowded rooms
- Fixed various display bugs in the Events section
- Fixed other minor bugs
- Clubhub integration: live room statistics in one click!
- Youtube download: get a sound effect directly from a Youtube video!
- Mic icon turns red when you are unmuted
- Added CTRL + e to display events tab
- Added CTRL + n to display notifications tab
- Added CTRL + f to display online friends tab
- Added upcoming events to user profiles (as per CH app)
- Added various aria-label for our friends who need more accessibility features
- Fixed bug where user list was not reset after pinging users
- Added PTR shortcut (CTRL + p) to shortcut popup list
- Added CTRL + x shortcut to mute the audio of the room
- Added CTRL + p shortcut to simulate a Pull To Refresh in the room (updates profile pictures)
- Added CTRL + h shortcut to force refresh the hallway for those too impatient to wait for the periodic refresh
- Improved pinging mechanism: you can now ping several users in one go
- Simplified hide room mechanism
- Added welcome splash screen for new Clubdeck users
- Added release notes in Clubdeck menu
- Fixed bug where streaming would not stop if quitting a room abruptly
- Otter.ai integration: live room transcripts!
- Add proper clapping sound :)
- Fixed display bugs on user lists
- Fixed several Windows related bugs
- Event templates! You can now save a template of a recurring event for later reuse
- View what rooms your online friends are listening to, and join them in one click
- Online friends tab is now refreshed automatically
- Added Telegram chat option
- Fixed notifications when several people follow at the same time
- Fixed sound glitch on first room join on Windows
- View and join upcoming club events directly from club view
- Added phone indicator when a speaker is on the phone
- View online clubs & friends, with ability to start a private room
- You can now share a user link / search by user link
- Added actionable notifications to system tray and notifications list
- Added calendar icon to more events button to make its purpose clearer
- Added Leave club action for club members
- Added sound quality selector
- Improve performance in crowded rooms
- Fixed erroneous message when multiple users are mentionned in a notification
- Fixed occasionnal mute / unmute bug
- Allow users to update their profile picture
- Keyboard shortcuts in a room (CTR+r to raise / unraise hand, CTRL+m to mute/unmute)
- Fixed random bug in notifications
- Fixed bug when Clubhouse not performing as it should
- Added restream.io integration: you can now restream your CH room to 30+ social platforms in one click [Mac only, sorry windows users!]
- Added volume slider for sound effects
- Display current speaker at the top of the room
- Display recording / streaming icons in red when recording / streaming
- Hide advanced club controls by default, include double confirm for certain operations
- Unmuted mics are now red to facilitate viewing flashing mics
- Display number of raised hands in room
- Improved style of a live room
- You can now record a room in one click
- Added live counter of users in the room you’re listening to
- Added a custom notification sound
- Added a dedicated view for notifications for our FOMO users (notifications still appear in the system tray)
- All your notifications from when you started using Clubdeck will now be visible in the system notifications tray
- You can now visit the club of a room you are listening to, directly from the room
- Club admins can now add / remove members & admins
- Add the ability to share the public / secret link of a club
- Club admins can now review, approve or reject club members nominations
- Added button to allow / disallow clubs to be followed, and to make its members private / public
- You can now paste a club link in the search bar to view it
- Added bouncy transition when hiding/showing join & leave room buttons
- Added Check for updates in the Clubdeck menu for those who can’t wait for the app to update automagically
- Minor style / UX adjustments
- Fixed a bug which made the app crash when browsing club member’s under certain conditions
- Fixed a bug where following / unfollowing a user was not always proprely mirrored in all open tabs
- Fixed a bug where the app would crash if lost connection at a specific time while not in a room
- Allow users to start a room directly from their own events list
- Fixed a bug where it was not possible to open / make a room social
- Fixed minor bug for back channel chat using Whatsapp
- Brand new, slick design
- Custom sound effects: you can now set up your own custom sounds to play in a room. What about a nice little intro ?
- Back channel: you can now open a messenger or whatsapp chat alongside your room
- You can browse the members of a club
- You can choose open to members only when you create an event linked to a club
- Add is following you info on user profile
- Minor bug fixes
- Fixed bug when editing an event which is attached to a club
- Fixed club description editing bug
- Fixed styling issue when viewing own profile
- Added confirm box when trying to close a room
- Hide ping button when in a private room and not in moderator status
- Change users / clubs picker to make selected users / clubs more visible
- Fixed bug when editing an event with a club attached to it
- Added Invite on stage button
- Fixed disconnect bug when attending a room for a long time
- Club admins can now update their club description
- Implement smoother scroll
- Minor UI improvements
- Display release version in Help menu on Windows
- Implemented hide room feature to hide rooms you’re not interested in
- Sign the Windows package with a developer certificate
- Ask for confirmation before sending someone to the audience
- Fixed bug where users list wasn’t always refresing properly
- Minor bug fixes
- Fixed a bug where events on the left handside column were not refreshing automatically
- Proper alert when Clubhouse is down
- Minor bug fixes
Download Filter Designer For Mac 1.4.2 Key
- Initial release 🎉
Agisoft Metashape 1.7.5
This is the latest released version.
Check Metashape Tutorials and User Manual to get started.
Full change log
All new features in this version.
Metashape & PhotoScan comparison
Short list of major changes.
Python 3 Module
Python module for the latest Metashape version.
Java library for the latest Metashape version.
A free stand-alone software to visualize 3D data.
Measure distances, areas, volumes; calculate profiles; draw polylines, polygons. Agisoft Viewer Tutorials.
A free stand-alone software to remove shadows from model textures. Texture De-Lighter Tutorial.
Download Filter Designer For Mac 1.4.2 Professional
Update from PhotoScan to Metashape is completely free and does not require any additional payments from the licensed users.
New users can try Agisoft Metashape software either in demo mode (export and save functions are blocked) or test it in full function mode with 30-day trial license for free.
Fully functional trial period can be started directly from the Metashape activation dialog.
Agisoft Metashape 1.6.6
This is a previous released version.
Download Filter Designer For Mac 1.4.2 Crack
Download Filter Designer For Mac 1.4.2 Pro
Download Filter Designer For Mac 1.4.2 Free
If you want to update your copy of Agisoft PhotoScan software, download the latest version from this page and install it on the same computing system. If you are updating from PhotoScan Professional edition version 1.2.x or earlier, you will need to re-activate the software with your license key. The new version of the Standard edition will be automatically activated.