Jan 25, 2010 Download Sequential for Mac free. Sequential is a fullscreen image viewer for Mac OS X. Taipei, Taiwan, September 7, 2016 - QNAP® Systems, Inc. Today released an updated version of Qfinder Pro 2.1.2 for Mac. This version rectifies slow Samba file transfer in Mac OS X 10.11.5 (and newer), allowing Mac users to directly mount Samba shared folders with efficient high-speed data transfer. Download the latest version of iScrobbler for Mac. The whole world in bird's eye view. Now also with oceans.
With this helpful tool, you can use your keyboard to access any of your favorite apps directly. Just create the shortcut using 'option' plus any number key.
These are some of its features:
- Completely customizable interface
- Easy to activate and hide
- Supports faster navigation between favorites than the native OS X function (⌘ + Tab)
- Lets you customize shortcuts faster than the Mac Dock
- Lets you hide icons to make the menu bar faster
With the Filelinked app, we can access the direct and simultaneous download of multiple files to our device without having to type in any URL. We only have to introduce the corresponding code and access online file repositories that you can download however you prefer.
Direct download of multiple files
This application prevents us from having to browse the Internet and handling dozens of links, making it easier and faster. You simply have to search for the corresponding codes offered on many webs and where you can find any kind of file, including Kodi extensions, for instance. Once you've introduced the valid code, you'll be shown all the files you can download and you'll simply have to click on the corresponding button.
You yourself can create your own codes if you want to share files with other users in which you'll have to insert the direct download link. After that, you can share that code however you want.
Mac Contour Kit
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.1.
- The installation of the app by means of the APK file requires the activation of the 'Unknown sources' option within Settings>Applications.