- Download EyeConnect 4.0.0 for Mac. Fast downloads of the latest free software!
- Download the latest version of Bank2QFX for Mac for free. Compare with similar apps on MacUpdate. Bank2QFX for Mac 4.0.0. Convert bank transactions to QFX format.
OldVersion.com Points System. When you upload software to oldversion.com you get rewarded by points. For every field that is filled out correctly, points will be rewarded, some fields are optional but the more you provide the more you will get rewarded!
Please notice that this product is discontinued and no longer available for download.
Another product, Transactions, replaces this app and is maintained with the latest updates.
MacOS 10.13 - macOS 12 Monterey
If you are using Microsoft Edge or have SmartScreen feature activated, and receive a warning about 'unrecognized app', click 'More Info' and then 'Run anyway'.
If you are using Windows XP or do not have administrative rights on your computer, use the Archive (portable) version below.
Please read End User License Agreement before installing software. Use install and uninstall instructions.
Free Trial limitations
- Free trial converts up to 10 transactions per file.
- Confirm the parser works - all transactions are available for review inside the application
- Confirm the file is importable - create a fully functional file with up to 10 transactions per file and confirm your software imports it
- To convert right away without limitations, please purchase the license - you have the money back guarantee
IMPORTANT: You are downloading a fully functional software that is locked to convert limited number of transactions. You can unlock the software by purchasing the registration code and registering the software or activating with your existing active registration code. After the software is registered, it becomes fully unlocked. There is no need to re-download software if you already downloaded it (unless you want to download the latest version and install over the existing version on your computer or re-install the software).
Software requirements for Windows
- Microsoft Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/2008/2003/Vista/2000/XP
- Works on Linux with Wine as well
- User the with administrator privileges (see archive version below to use without the administrator privileges)
Software Requirements for Mac
- Mac OS X 10.13 or later (macOS 12 Monterey is supported)
- Allow Applications from 'Mac App Store and identified developers' under System Preferences, Security and Privacy
Download and Installation Instructions
Windows Installer (regular download)
- If not yet downloaded, click on the Windows Download button above.
- Click 'Save' in the File Download dialog box.
- Choose a folder on your computer where the file will be saved and click 'Save'.
- Wait for the file to download and then click 'Open' button or open the folder where the file was saved and double click on the file (transactions_setup.exe). If a 'Do you want to run this file?' message is displayed, check if the publisher ProperSoft INc (is digitally signed by ProperSoft Inc.) and then click 'Run'.
- Follow the Transactions installer instructions.
- Start from the shortcut on your desktop or the Start menu.
- If you have any questions regarding the installer, please use the support page to contact us.
Windows Archive (Portable) version
- Click on theto download the archive file.
- Select a folder to save the file and click 'Save'.
- Unzip archive to desired folder (the folder name 'Transactions' is preferred).
- Open created folder and make the right click on 'transactions.zip' and select the 'Send To' menu and then 'Desktop (create shortcut)'.
- Double click on 'bank2qfx.exe' or on created desktop shortcut to start Transactions.
- If you have any questions regarding the Transactions archive, please use support page to contact us.
- If not yet downloaded, click on the Mac Download button above.
- Double click downloaded Zip file in your Downloads folder
- Open Transactions-mac folder and drag Transactions icon to your Applications folder
Windows Installer version
Open Programs and Features under Control Panel under the Start Menu, locate Transactions, click it to select and click the Uninstall/Remove button. Follow the uninstaller instructions to complete uninstall.
Windows Archive (Portable) version
Using the file explorer, locate the folder where Transactions was unzipped, and delete the application.
Download Bank2QFX For Mac 4.0.0 Torrent
Locate Transactions under the Applications folder and click-drag it to the recycle bin icon on the dock.